Saturday, August 7, 2010

Off to Peru Tomorrow!

I'm heading to Peru tomorrow and could not be more excited! I'm leaving out of Detroit at 3:50pm and have lay overs in Chicago and Miami before arriving in Peru at 4:35am on Monday morning. I've been told to expect cool temperatures and cloudy skies, but weather.com says the forecast is only for PARTLY cloudy skies (temperatures still cool). We'll see on Monday...

This summer has been a whirlwind. I was in Wyoming on an archaeological field school and internship in Wyoming and Montana, and then when I came home, I took a week long road trip in to Pictured Rock National Lakeshore and Mackinac Island, which left me with a week in and out of Toledo visiting friends and family. That being said, it really hasn't hit me yet that this time tomorrow, I'll be well on my way to Peru...

No comments:

Post a Comment